Name:
Location: Madrid, Spain

I love eating Golden Delicious apples with peanut butter. I shop too much, drive an old car, and save my Starbucks money for traveling. Disillusioned women writers are my inspiration, especially Sylvia Plath and Sara Teasdale. I adore used book stores and fleamarkets.

1.16.2008

Got a job!

Hooray and happiness!

The specifics: 16 hours a week, mostly in the afternoons, teaching English in a business language school. The boss and I are equally excited for me to work there, and thereĀ“s a good possibility for adding classes in the near future.

This more than makes up for the fact that Amy is not coming in today, as I had thought, but tomorrow. Good thing I like anticipation.

1 Comments:

Blogger h. e. c. said...

(write more)

18.1.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home