Name:
Location: Madrid, Spain

I love eating Golden Delicious apples with peanut butter. I shop too much, drive an old car, and save my Starbucks money for traveling. Disillusioned women writers are my inspiration, especially Sylvia Plath and Sara Teasdale. I adore used book stores and fleamarkets.

5.13.2006

One inch. Four hours.

Evidently, this is sufficient for one man, acting without a judicial panel and within the short space of three hours, to decide that I am unfit for leadership at this institution.



I am speechless.



At the risk of revealing my bitterness by saying things I should not, I stop here. Things can get worse, and I think they will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Hey.

I don't know if F. O'Connor could top some of these things.

Too bad you don't have anymore fiction classes to take!

The world awaits. And you've got those Colorado mtns for a bit. I'm sorry I won't be up in VA this weekend. Believe it or not, I've already finished two weeks of summer classes. Yeah, they don't slow down at FSU. I like the poem a few posts ago, btw.

Travis

19.5.06  
Blogger Nathan Martin said...

eva

you'll always be the coolest cocktail chica

in my book

(i wish that i had gotten to know you better)

30.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home