Name:
Location: Madrid, Spain

I love eating Golden Delicious apples with peanut butter. I shop too much, drive an old car, and save my Starbucks money for traveling. Disillusioned women writers are my inspiration, especially Sylvia Plath and Sara Teasdale. I adore used book stores and fleamarkets.

1.10.2008

Arrived!

Safely, after several long flights. On the way to Copenhagen, I fell asleep just before they began serving breakfast. And on the way to Madrid, I woke at one point to find that the stewardess had left a sandwich for me on the empty tray table. Classy of me, I know, to sleep through lunch. I´ve gotten lost already, once in the Madrid airport and once on the metro, but have bested both. I have another job lead (the girl I´m staying with teaches English and her school is hiring), and hope tomorrow will be productive. After I sleep, that is. We´re off to prepare a multiple course meal in the Italian style (and it´s not even 10!).

1 Comments:

Blogger h. e. c. said...

you already have a place to say? tell more. how did you swing that? <3

14.1.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home