Name:
Location: Madrid, Spain

I love eating Golden Delicious apples with peanut butter. I shop too much, drive an old car, and save my Starbucks money for traveling. Disillusioned women writers are my inspiration, especially Sylvia Plath and Sara Teasdale. I adore used book stores and fleamarkets.

5.20.2008

Some pictures! (new ones hopefully soon)


John, Brynn, and Eric in a monastery-turned-pasteleria in Lisbon


Lisbon seen from the Castilo de San Jorge, including the Golden Gate Bridge imitation


The view of Evora, Portugal, from the original castle wall

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lisbon bridge was built by the "United States Steel Export", the same company who made the San Francisco-Oakland Bay bridge in the US. So, we can't call it imitation, even if the color is similar.



18.8.13  

Post a Comment

<< Home